Friday Favorites: Christmas Cards

Friday, November 14, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Friday, November 14, 2014

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Christmas is one of the few times left in the year that everyone remembers how to stuff an envelope, address said envelope and seal it before walking to the end of the driveway to put their bundle of letters to be sent to friends and family near and far. 

Whether you put a photo of your family, your cat or opt for hand lettering, I hope this is a trend that doesn't die down anytime soon. It's the one time of the year that an email, a text, or an e-card simply won't do. 

6 comments:

Jordan Beck Wagner said...

Thank you for sharing this! I absolutely agree with you...nothing substitutes an actual card in the mail :) I just finished making my Christmas card last night and compiling my address list. Have a wonderful holiday season xoxoxo

Heidi said...

Jess, thank you so much for the feature! I feel honored to have been included amongst some of my own paper idols! And I agree, there is something magical about giving and receiving Christmas cards during this time of year. Have a happy holiday season!

Jess said...

You're so welcome Heidi!

Jess said...

You are much farther ahead of the game than I am! Every year it's always a hunt for my family to find our address list and decide who needs to be added to it. It's always buried deep in a folder on the computer somewhere. You would think by now we would have a better system in place haha.

Jordan Beck Wagner said...

haha I just keep a running list and am constantly adding to it! :) I absolutely love writing and sending cards so I use Christmas cards to procrastinate on things I actually should be doing :)

Chelsea said...

These are so gorgeous!