The Season of Giving Thanks

Monday, November 10, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport||

Monday, November 10, 2014


It's the time of the year when we take time to reflect back on the past months of the year and think about all of the things we are thankful for. So much has happened in the past ten months. I graduated college; I'm thankful for the education and my time at Harding, but not as thankful for the student loans that have become all to real and too common in my life. Harding was more than a place where I went to class and received an education and skills that I can put to use in the "real world." It was a place of growth and lifelong friendships. 

I landed my first real job and moved into my first apartment. After spending four years in college hearing about how the job market is basically nonexistent, finding a job in my chosen field was such a blessing.

I'm thankful friends and family. For texts, unlimited minutes, facetime and direct flights that make it simple to keep in touch.

What are you thankful for this year?

2 comments:

Megan Thudium said...

Many things to be thankful for! I thankful for getting my first job out of college so quickly in the field that I want. It's been a learning experience, but it can only go up from here!

Jess said...

Congratulations! And you're absolutely right...it can only go up from here.