Friday Favorites: Holiday Travel

Friday, November 8, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Friday, November 8, 2013

My email inbox is flooded with amazing travel deals this holiday season. They beg me to spend Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years on a warm beach or nestled in a cabin in the mountains removed from the world. And when they aren't selling me on the weekend getaways, it is the ever affordable "all inclusive + airfare" week long European vacations that are calling my name. Maybe one day I will take them up on the offer and convince my family to ditch the holidays entirely and spend it somewhere else away from the consumerism that has taken over. (Skipping Christmas, anyone? The book, not the movie.)

But that time is not this year. However, if you have an inkling to pack your bags and hop on the next flight out of town, perhaps you can put some of these deals to good use. 

Want to be a snowbird in Hawaii this winter? 


Or maybe a week-long gelato tour in Italy is what you had in mind. 


And finally, if you need an escape from the city, this inn tucked in the Berkshires is the perfect place to rejuvenate in time for the new year. 


What are you holiday travel plans?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Our holiday home in Abruzzo, Italy! What a surprise..... : )

Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

Unknown said...

All of these look like a dream! Ah.

Unknown said...

I'm heading to the Costa del Sol in Spain over Thanksgiving week and staying here in Germany for Christmas and New Years. So excited! Those deals you have listed look AMAZING. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Unknown said...

These all look so tempting!! I can always find myself in need of a good holiday destination! :)

Megan said...

Ahh wanderlust. I think I'd pick the Berkshires out of these three locations. And I started a new job pretty recently so I won't be able to get any time off. That means just opening stockings with my fiance in our apartment. :) We probably won't even drive down to see our families because that's a lot of driving for one day.