New Sponsorship Options

Friday, November 15, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Friday, November 15, 2013

I have gone back and forth for the past month on whether or not to get into the sidebar ad and (possible) product review business. My first concern was "what if no one wants to fork over their hard-earned money for a spot on my sidebar?" And, well, that is still a concern of mine. Fingers crossed. But that is a risk I'm willing to take. While I have no plans to turn this into a full-time (or even part-time) career, I wouldn't hate getting paid for something I absolutely love to do.

Here's the deal: One hundred percent of money from ads will go directly into supporting Stamp in my Passport on other blogs. And according to the trickle down effect, it will bring new viewers to both of our  blogs. So it's a win win situation. 

There are three options for blogs of every size and budget. All will receive my love and attention, but if you purchase the jetsetter option, we will basically become best friends for the month. 

I have big plans for my corner of the Internet and I would be over the moon excited if you joined me on this adventure. For the next week, all ad spots are 50% off with the code OPENING. 

For more information, visit my sponsor page.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

so exciting! I'll take you up on that offer!