Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. Saturday was spent binge reading Allegient (yes, I know I'm behind this trend, and I hate to admit it. Mixed emotions about the conclusion, but I'll save that for another conversation), finding a short cut from my apartment to Chipotle and browsing for the apartment. P.S. cross your fingers that the rest of my furniture will be delivered by the end of the month! Then the days of sleeping on a mattress on the floor will be behind me.
And now for a few of my favorite posts from this week:
1. You know my love for House Hunters. It is one of those shows that I can watch for hours on end and not even realize it. All my knowledge of real estate comes from Susan Whang. So of course I love Katie's spoof "The Style Dunce's Official Guide to Apartment Hunting: From an Expert on House Hunters Who Remembers when Suzanne Whang Was Still Hosting."
2. Pretty downloadable/printable card from Victoria at Oh So Pretty.
3. Tired of stalking every grocery store in your area in search of girl scouts selling cookies? Why not make your own dulce de leche samoas at home and avoid the condescending looks when you buy 10 boxes.
4. I'm in love with these illustrated custom family trees.
5. Is your desktop in need of some spring color? Why not try one of these desktop wallpapers on for size?
6. Jackie's NYC studio apartment is everything and more that I would hope for in a small space. You've probably seen it all over Pinterest. And now it's been featured on Apartment Therapy. Congrats!
7. Wise advice from LC on how to ask for what you want. I always find myself turning my requests more into questions and in an effort to make what I want actually sound like something the other person wants and suggests, I usually end up beating around the bush too much.
8. My colored skinnies from Paris bit the dust along time ago and I've been meaning in investing in more colored pants. I'm loving these red ones, especially paired with white converse. If I had known that converse were making a comeback, I might have saved mine from high school. oops.