Weekly Wishes

Monday, June 30, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Monday, June 30, 2014

Last Week

Get a crash course on soccer/football/futbol terminology to sound like I know what I'm talking about during the World Cup. Team USA has survived to see another round of play tomorrow. Chants of "I believe that we will win" will be echoing from coast to coast.

Plant flowers. My mom brought a plant over last weekend and it is healthy and growing still! Let's see how long I can continue to keep it alive.

From last week, I want to organize my computer files. My desktop is now completely clear finally! Which obviously calls for a new desktop background. 

This Week

Pack for my #jessdoestexas weekend. It's great to be able to catch up with Samantha and Emily after graduation. Google hangouts and iMessage just aren't the same. How do you keep in touch with your friends after graduation or moving away?

Catch up on sleep. I've realized that it is getting harder to function on a typical college sleep schedule. Saturday was spent in bed with coffee and the Brazil vs. Chile game. I'm hoping to not repeat last week's mistake again. 

Invest in self tanner. I'm starting to think that I am the palest person in Florida. But for real. I've tried the mindset of "think of all the Hollywood stars that rock the flawless milky white complexion"but it's not working out too much.  

The Nectar Collective

No comments: