Coffee Talk

Saturday, September 6, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Image via
I love Warby Parker glasses and at $95 why not own multiple pairs for multiple occasions? And did I mention that for every pair of glasses sold, they donate a pair? I love how Chelsea created an entire look based on one of her favorite frames from their fall collection. I might just have to do the same.

A new month, a new desktop background. Here are a few to choose from.

These navy over the knee boots are everything. If only I could justify the purchase but unfortunately boots are not common footwear in Florida. 

The perfect inspiration print to download for your desk: "Tidy Desk Tidy Mind". True words if I've ever heard them. I can't get all of my thoughts together if I can't even see the bottom of my desk. The same goes for my apartment since it's all open.

Don't have pure barre classes in your area? Here is a great at-home workout to achieve a dancer's body.

2 comments:

Kasi Zlochevski said...

I've been wanting to get Warby Parker glasses for so long, but I've been too cheap! Hopefully my glasses break and I can justify buying a new pair :P

Jess said...

They are my absolute favorite. I love that you get a week to try on the frames and wear them around to see how you like them in your daily life.