Weekly Wishes No. 2
Monday, October 7, 2013
LOFT had their typical 40% everything sale this weekend (like they always do when I happen to be in their store/looking at their website) and I might have outdone myself a little. To help me sleep better at night, I tell myself that it is an investment in my future. Plus, I get rewards points for using my LOFT card. Guess who earned $20 in store credit? This girl. Basically, I was making money shopping. Don't agree with my logic? Then you must live a sad life.
Do you remember the first (and only) time I linked up with Weekly Wishes? It may have been a month ago, but I would just like to tell the world that I did eventually complete all of my goals.
Here's a recap:
1. Update my resume // You can view my entire digital portfolio here.
2. Organize my planner // I have found a good balance between day planner and Google calendar that works for me. Which leads me to my third goal.
3. Step away from the tv // You might not believe me, but I did tone down my consumption the past month, but now that goal is a moot point.
On to this week's goals:
1. Link up with Weekly Wishes on a regular basis // Yes, I'm that person would has to be reminded to set a reminder. But setting goals, and more importantly keeping up with your progress, is a great way to feel like you have gotten things accomplished.
2. Try a new recipe each week // I can already check this one off my list. Recipe to come later this week.
3. Update my blog design and content // In honor of Stamp in my Passport's first birthday, it is getting a complete facelift and I can't be more excited for it!