COFFEE TALK

Saturday, February 14, 2015 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, February 14, 2015


I am constantly adding to my list of books to read and always enjoy reading reviews by bloggers rather than Amazon or random Good Reads users for some reason. Typically the reviews are positive or have a good explanation for why it was a dud. Plus, knowing which "bestsellers" probably aren't worth my time is always helpful. These two are going to be added to my lists asap.

Months ago I said that I was going to start learning the basics of German before October is around the corner. Kate shared the absolute minimum travelers should know and thankfully I have these basics down. Now to learning my food and menu items because if we're being honest, this is primarily a foodcation (as usual).

I signed up to participate in Erin's 1800 minute challenge, which translates into 30 minutes of exercise every day for 60 days. Let's just say that this morning is being spent catching up on the days I missed this week. Cassie's motivational tips will help so I can finish strong.

At some point, we will feel some sort of social media jealousy. The worst for me is when people post photos of their "real life" that are messy but effortlessly styled at the same time. It's important to know that we all only share the best parts of our lives online and we can't take people's posts at face value.

As if I need any more reasons to travel more, Daisy shared some that are spot on. I love that she defines travel as simply getting out of your comfort zone and does not necessarily require months of saving to achieve.

Still working on achieving that "messy hair that is actually styled" look. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Cassie Lee said...

I am so honored- thank you! I'm so glad I could help you find motivation! I bet you killed it this morning!