Sponsor Spotlight: Daisy of Simplicity Relished

Monday, February 16, 2015 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Monday, February 16, 2015


Follow along: BlogTwitter | Pinterest | Instagram

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog.
I'm complicated. Or, at least I used to be. And while my mind is still full of crazy ideas and irrational thoughts, I'm on a journey to simplify. And my blog is all about that journey! On Simplicity Relished, I share about real food, minimalist style, community building, and faith and joy. I believe that being a minimalist makes my life more fulfilling. And I believe that the best things in life aren't things. If there's any aspect of your life that you hope to simplify, then I hope you'll join me!

What advice do you have for other bloggers/creatives to find inspiration and joy? 
Let go. I used to think that whatever I was doing on my blog, I had to keep doing. That nothing could change. But the reality is, our blogs ought to change as we do, as our circumstances do. Allow your blog to truly go with you, wherever you're at. And as far as real inspiration, there's nothing like going outside, to a garden, to the coast, or into the woods!

You're in the process of hunting for an apartment. What advice do you have for others looking for a new space to live?
It's all about tradeoffs. Make a list of non-negotiables, such as in-unit laundry, number of bedrooms, attached garage, etc. But keep an open mind! It's very possible that you won't find something that meets all of your requirements, but you'll be ready to make sacrifices for those things that you really want in an apartment.

How do you take your tea/coffee/latte?
I love all of these things so much! I strictly follow rules when steeping tea (so much so that I wrote about it). And I never add sugar or artificial flavors-- only honey or maple syrup!

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?
Right now? I'd love to have lunch with one of my friends from college. She reads me like a book, always makes me laugh till I cry, and I miss her like crazy.

What you should be reading: 

No comments: