Have you had to go back to work or school yet? Or are you enjoying one last week to mentally prepare for life to begin again after your holiday? Either way, Saturdays were made for relaxing and laying in bed a little longer.
- What is your theme word for 2014? Elizabeth chose "Hunger": to hunger for the Truth, for His word and His righteousness. I cannot wait to see how this intentionality will affect her year. I am still trying to choose my theme, but I'll keep you posted.
- I can't wait for the kick-off of The Creative Collective, organized by Melyssa. In keeping with the previous post, we have until Jan. 15 to come up with a theme word for 2014, which is the first prompt of the series.
- 23 ways to be more productive as a blogger via PR Daily. My favorite tip: Don't edit as you write. Just write, and edit later. That's what the second draft was created for.
- Tartine bakery in NYC (aka my favorite place on earth) released a new cookbook reinventing their traditional pastry recipes with whole grains, nut milks and alternative sweeteners. Which means that you can eat more of them and not feel guilty because they are good for you, right?
- I had another successful Target shopping day (but let's be honest, when is a Target shopping trip not a good one?) I am now an e.l.f. primer convert. Seriously it is Smashbox primer for $6 instead of $30. Plus, I got this planner from Sugar Paper.