Happy Monday. Whether you used this weekend to do all the things you don't have time for during the week, or if you laid around checking more movies off of your Netflix queue than your to-do list, I hope you are ready to face this week head-on. (head on, apply directly to the forehead, head on) Moving on...
To recap my goals from three weeks ago:
1. Get settled into a routine. Well I have stopped sleeping in until ten on my days off, so that's about as much progress as I could hope for.
2. Begin my Skillshare class. Check, check and check. I'll be jumping into the wedding invitation business in no time.
3. Finalize a monthly budget and stick to it. Yeah, this hasn't quite happened. And I would guess that my spree at Loft because I had a birthday discount and it was a double points day, would fall into any real budget.
For this week:
1. Complete my first readings for my Social Media for Business online class. I graduated with a degree in PR, but no classes were offered specifically on social media. When I found one offered by UGA's continuing education department, I thought it would be a great addition.
2. Find some new lunch options. While I'm always singing the praises for Healthy Choice steamer meals, I'd love to come up with some new lunches that are easy to prep, pack and heat up. Do you bring your lunch to work? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. There is still time to participate in Jess from Foreign Room's Blog Birthday giveaway! A $25 Modcloth giftcard is up for grabs. May the odds be ever in your favor!
a Rafflecopter giveaway