Did you miss me? I promise I haven't run away, or given up the Internet for Lent (but more power to those people who have!). There is a lot of change going on over here: new job, new city, new (first) apartment and furniture shopping to fill said new apartment. Of course this all happens right after I finally settled back into my parent's house. But I will gladly repack all of my belongings into my car and move again.
So while I might not be posting as often the next few weeks, just know that I will be putting my interior design Pinterest boards to good use and will come back with lots of ideas to make the most of a small space.
1. Are you like me and get sucked into the other vortex known as Target only to emerge on the other side with items you never knew existed? Yes? Taylor perfectly describes what goes through a woman's mind every time she walks into Target.
2. I never tire of Chic Type's Typographic Friday posts. How precious is this infographic describing a baby's first year?
3. Z let me take over her blog this week while she's on spring break. I shared my favorite recipes for those times when your pantry is a
lot little bare or, if you are still in school, need to clean out your fridge at the end of the semester.
4. And on the note of home tours, I can't get enough of this garage apartment featured on The Everygirl.
5. It's best to travel Europe by rail: there is not limit on luggage, you get a scenic view of the countryside, plus you arrive closer to the city center. Here is a guide on how to make the most of rail travel.
6. Restaurant reviewers share their secrets to getting reservations, ordering the best dishes and more.
7. Portlandia might be one of my favorite comedies, behind Parks & Rec, The Mindy Project and Modern Family. So imagine the hilarity that ensued when Huffington Post shared "Portlandia in real life." The "put a bird on it" sketch might be my favorite...because I definitely went through a bird print phase.