Coffee Talk vol. 11
Saturday, March 29, 2014
I hope you are enjoying your Saturday morning, whether you are a lay in bed until noon kind of person or a carpe diem/don't waste the sunshine person. Either way, as long as coffee is involved it is sure to be a winner.
And now for some good reads to go along with said coffee.
1. It's self tanner season for those of us who are pale. The girls at A Beautiful Mess rounded up the best self tanners for all skin shades. It's worth looking at if, like me, your apartment pool is now open (which happened to coincide with a freakish cold snap.)
2. Girls still at Harding, it's official, long shorts are coming back into style. If you are looking for "dress code appropriate" alternatives to Nike shorts, or want something a little dressier, then you don't want to miss this list of bermuda shorts.
3. I'm still laughing at these tips to grow your Instagram account. Anyone who tells me to take more pictures of books with coffee, is seen as a source of wisdom to me.
4. I don't want to drop too many hints just yet, but a Nordic adventure is happening on the horizon. And one of the must sees is the Abba museum in Stockholm. When in Rome, right? And I may be jumping the gun on this one, but I've already found a hostel for us to stay at there: City Backpackers Stockholm. Apparently they are the 5th best hostel in the world?
5. It's that time of the year for many...internship applicaiton/job application time. Mackenzie has some great tips on the process of getting all of your application materials together and taking the time to complete all of the applications.
What you missed this week:
Berry Banana Pancakes
An Afternoon in Monet's Garden
My love for desserts