This is the time of the year, the brief time, in between pollen season and the oppressive heat of summer. So I am going to take full advantage of it and I hope you can do the same. Unless you are living in part of the country that is still seeing snow. And if so, then I am quite sorry. So I hope you are able to take the time and enjoy your coffee and reading out on the patio.
1. These prints combine some of my favorite things: travel and design. The shapes of cities series turns iconic skylines into graphic art for your walls.
2. Along with the outdoor theme I have going on, enjoy these stunning National Geographic photos.
3. It's never too early to set your DVR schedule. While you are taking a summer hiatus from tv, you have the perfect time to binge watch completely new shows. But don't miss a beat when all of your favorites return in the fall.
4. Harry Potter fans rejoice! Our favorite series is continuing on in film. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will come out Nov. 18, 2016. And of course it is going to coincide with another blockbuster we are all waiting for, Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2. Figures. Don't retire your robes and wands just yet, you'll have yet another premier to wear them to.
5. A point system for making your way through your book list? Yes please! Kaysie has just the system to make a game out of reading.
6. Are you swimming in student loan debt? GradSavers is a program for you to do small tasks for businesses (writing tweets, blog posts, doing research, making lists, etc.) in exchange for credits/money that is paid directly toward your student loan. Want to get started?