Must Haves for an Organized Desk

Monday, August 4, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Monday, August 4, 2014

1|2|3|4|5|6

It is back to school season and for the first time, I am not a part of it. There is something about the beginning of August that makes me instinctively want to stock up on notebooks, pens and pretty trinkets for my desk. I will clean out all of my drawers and perhaps, if I were much younger, break out the labeler and put my name on all of my supplies so there is no mistaking which glue stick is mine. 

But those days are over. If, like me, you are not quite ready to give up the back to school shopping just yet, here are a few grown-up items that will look lovely atop your desk and will help you get organized in time for a new season.

5 comments:

Kayli Schattner said...

Loving these, Jess! We're moving in a couple of weeks + I'll have my own office to work out of-- I think I may have to draw some inspiration!

Erika said...

These are some awesome finds! I love those desk chairs!

Camila said...

Ah I love those!! Really digging the bow tie pins!

Jennifer said...

Those bow tie push pins are adorable! And that desk chair is so great. I would love it in yellow. :)

Natalie V. said...

I miss the back to school shopping too! When my daughter was born last year, it was the first time since I was 3 since I hadn't been a student or teacher. Talk about an abrupt transition! :) I still looked at the cute supplies that were out this month, though. Haha!