Instant Tan

Friday, October 19, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , , |

Friday, October 19, 2012

I think it's normal to have bad days. In fact, yesterday was one of those. On top of the huge test I have today, my car battery decided to die. And did I mention I'm going on a road trip this weekend? Awesomeeee. So after making the 2 hour trek to the closest dealership, Jess & I stopped at Chipotle and things started looking up.

So, on this last day of the week, I'll leave you with 5 things that always cheer me up!

Un. Singing along to Colbie Caillat's "Brighter Than the Sun"

Deux. Sonic Happy Hour. Especially when you have a gift card.
This was like freshman year. Stop judging me.

Trois. Take a nap. Always a good option.

Quatre. Paint those fingernails a snappy color. Like Essie's Turquoise and Caicos. It's like an instant tan.

Cinq.  The Office bloopers. Ain't nothing better.





Did I mention my car broke down on the way to get fro-yo? I'll take that as a sign that I need to seriously cut back on my addiction. Haha.


What cheers y'all up? 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute!! Sonic is pretty much my favorite fast food chain!! There's not too many of them in LA though :(

PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com