Tis the season, the scruff season!

Thursday, October 18, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Thursday, October 18, 2012

First step...Denial
I do not have an addiction to scruffy men...

Second step...Acceptance
I totally have an addiction to scruffy men ...

Third step...Learning that this is acceptable
see what i did there???? I accepted my problem only to find out that it's completely acceptable!


In recent weeks I have noticed myself gravitating towards scruffy men...
It used to be a complete turn off, I mean lets face it....kissing is deffinitly not pleasant when their facial hair is attacking you...am I right??
Rest assured I finally learned the error of my ways...
scruff is Hot...like burn your hand on the stove hot!!!
(girly sigh...)

let it be known that I do not have relations with any of the men above...
in fact we just met via pinterest....do i wish i did...well sure i do, i'd be crazy not to!
But I imagine that whoever they are, there is a lucky lady enjoying those faces!!!

Now, who's ready for no-shave november????
THIS GIRL IS!!!!

But there is a line to be drawn here....scruff is hott....mountain man is not hot...not hot at all!!!
I think i'm way too excited about man scruff...and i'm ok with that ;)
what's your opinion, scruff or no scruff??


-Emily

No comments: