21 years in 250 words

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less 


I was born in Valdosta, Ga., moved to England because of the Air Force, moved back to Valdosta and have been here ever since. I took my first lap around Europe as a three-year-old dressed in multi-colored windbreakers and fanny packs. I guess my love for travel started at an early age. A few facts about my childhood: I'm an only child, I hated chocolate until about a year ago, and I read through the entire Nancy Drew series (probably twice) and  Harry Potter at least seven times.

After growing up in a medium-sized town, I gave it all up to go to college in Searcy, Ark. If we are being honest, their long list of study abroad programs sold me on the school. I was set on studying in Florence, Italy for a semester, but after being waitlisted and then talking with the best International Programs director, Lauren Knight, I decided on a whim to study in Paris instead. Hard decision, right? 

Graduation is inching closer, and it seems like every new stage in my life centers around moving somewhere new, so we will see where the pursuit of full-time employment takes me. Need a  talented professional communicator/web content manager/social media guru? Give me a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best! congrats!