A love for writing prompts

Monday, June 24, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Monday, June 24, 2013


Have you gotten tired of me yet? Hope not, because it's about to get pretty busy around here.  A lot of people did a "blog every day in May" challenge, and because I love writing prompts, I decided that I would give it a shot...just a little later than others. So I call this the "Blog every day in June/July" series. You know, because I hate conforming  jump on the bandwagon too late. And it has a nice ring to it, right?

And if we're being honest here, writing is my thing more than photography. Sorry I'm not sorry you won't find hundreds of photos of my weekend plans on here. This just isn't that kind of website. I've always been of the opinion that I would rather live in the moment instead of standing afar and taking photos. Don't get me wrong, a lot of my friends are incredible photographers and I'm amazed by their talent. And if you ever need someone to write copy to go along with your photos, give me a call.

So back to the series...I'm pretty excited about this. I don't live an extremely exciting life, nor am I a DIY crafter, and I'm not getting married or have a child so I can't give you advice on planning a wedding or raising a child. However, if you enjoy reading funny stories (like this one) then you should plan on sticking around for the next 30 days.

1 comment:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I did the challenge and it was fun. I didn't do every day because well...there were a few topics I didn't really want to write about or didn't "feel" a connection to. So, I didn't. But I did more than 20 days. Which I think is good.

I'm always forgetting to take pictures. I wish I remembered more often but I remember when I finished what I was doing. I mean..GAH! But whatever. I am what I am.