Detox: But not the kind Amanda Bynes needs

Saturday, June 29, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Saturday, June 29, 2013


Summer is in full swing, 
and there is nothing worse than 
feeling like a full balloon after a backyard BBQ. 

But have no fear. 
Just add a cucumber and lemon to a gallon of 
water and drink up. 
You will deflate back to your normal size in no time. 

I had heard of drinking lemon and cucumber water 
as a natural detox for ages. And trust me, it works. 

{Unless you are a child-star-gone-wrong 
trying to get rid of vast quantities of drugs in your system,
then you might need a little something stronger
that only Passages Malibu can offer.}


For the rest of us who weren't Mouseketeers, 
grab your favorite Tervis tumblr and drink up.
You will be beach ready in no time.

PS I've also found that two cups
of coffee and a venti 
passion tea lemonade achieves the
same result. Your pick. 

2 comments:

Kierra Makayla said...

Such great advice! Definitely going to try this. Hate feeling all bloated after cooking out!
Love, Kierra Makayla

TheJessaOlsonBlog said...

I love this stuff!! I need to get lemons and cucumbers again!! I lost so much weight with that stuff.