Coffee Talk

Saturday, July 19, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, July 19, 2014


By now, you know my love of Loft. So of course when I saw Mackenzie's photos of the Lou and Grey concept store I was in heaven and planning a trip to Connecticut just to visit.

Do you not have a pretty well let area in your home to take photos of items/food/your cat? Samantha has a tutorial to make your own photo backdrop using colored foam board. 

You can now follow Casey's adventures in Florida. But with a change of scenery comes with making new friends. How do you start over after moving?

I love my DSLR, but sometimes all you have when the perfect moment presents itself if your iphone. Create bright and sharp iphone photos with these simple tips from A Beautiful Mess.

I wish I looked like this when I traveled. But I'll most likely stick with my nike shorts and tennis shoes look.

Maybe I'm late to the game, but I had been looking for a tutorial to make product photo collages for ages. Jennifer heard my pleas and answered.

Visiting Tantallon Castle was one of the highlights of my trip to Scotland. Thankfully Jamie posted pictures of her visit there so I could relive the experience.

5 comments:

Bailie @ The Hemborg Wife said...

I always want to look like that too when I travel but yep workout clothes for the win!

Jamie @ Gunters Abroad said...

Oooh what a fab store!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for including my post, Jess! Your blog is amazing.

Natalie V. said...

Oh my gosh--I look NOTHING like that when I travel. Usually, my hair's every which way, and I'm struggling to haul three different bags through the airport. Still, I can aspire to something, right? :)

Maks Fomich said...

Nice blog you haave