A Dramatic Reenactment

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

You know those super inappropriate times when you shouldn't laugh, but that just makes you laugh harder? 

I pretty much invented those.

I don't know what it is about being in uncomfortable situations that makes me giggle.
Yesterday was just one of those days where I would LOLZ at anything. 

I think it's because I watched The Office while I was eating breakfast....

I also don't think it helps that Emily and I sit next to each other in quite a few of our classes.


I pretty much ended up sitting like this most of the day to control my giggles.


A dramatic reenactment of what went on today.

When I do get a case of the giggles, I try to think of something sad to calm me down. Like dead puppies or the ending to Titanic. But today, nothing could cure me. I just kept on laughing. In fact, my obliques are killing me right now from all the LOLing. Not even kidding. 

For even more reading about awkward moments when I laughed uncontrollably, look here. You'll thank me later. 

But for real. I need to control this. Any of you ever have this happen to you? PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one. 


-Samantha

No comments: