Resolutions and Remembering..

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

If i remember right my 2012 new years resolution was to kiss a french man...
Alas this did not happen...Failed at keeping my resolution once again!!
In all seriousness this has been the absolute best year of my LIFE thus far!!
Why?? One word....{PARIS}
yea yea, i bet you saw that coming...


But really...On January 31st when i was saying goodbye to my family
i knew that I {Emily Owens} was about to embark on the most amazing journey of my life!!!


And as we traveled around France and Italy and Switerland, Ireland, England and Scotland i learned three things about myself...
1. I LOVE to travel, and will be budgeting at least one fabulous trip a year for as long as possible!!!
2. I'm completely able to be independant, i can survive on my own!
3. I love meeting new people, and finding new places and new foods and new experiences,
i have the travel bug!!!

Here's a few pictures i took while abroad, i'm excited to plan more trips
as soon as my little baby bank account can afford it!!!!

{Big Ben from Trafalgar Square, London}

{Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy, France}

{Venice Canals}

{Seine River}

{Paris highway}

{Eiffel Tower}

{Switzerland}
This year has been amazing, 2013 sure has a lot to live up to!!
I really do think this is going to be a pretty stinking awesome year,
i mean, i graduate from college in December...which happens to be my number 1 resolution...
i mean that's one i can't break ;) Well....hopefully i won't break that one!!!!

{HAPPY NEW YEAR}
-Emily


*Please link all images back to 'Stamp In My Passport'  

1 comment:

EMILLANA said...

cool pics, I hope you will kiss a french guy! I f you want we can follow each other on gfc.Visit my page and try to win fashionable sunglasses! Kiss