The Take-Away Show

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Wednesday, January 9, 2013



It was about this time last year that we were preparing to leave for Paris....
I remember looking at our group Facebook page to see what my fellow travelers were discussing...
I specifically remember Jess posting this video called a Take away show.
She mentioned how it would be so cool to see one.
Once i watched the video i was hooked!!!!

These bands are hands down some of the most talented people on the planet, and they're just walking around the streets of these super neat cities playing music...it's called a Take Away Show and once you see one you HAVE to see more!!!

We actually never saw one in person but i wish we had, this one in particular is the group that stuck out most to me, they are phenomenal and well they are in Paris...So that obviously makes me love them even more!!! :-)

Check this out and become addicted...
Let me know what you think about the Take Away Shows 
and especially let us know if you've ever come across one!! :)


OH i also found this one....Mumford and Sons Take away show in Paris...swoooooon!!!

For more Take Away Shows go HERE
ENJOY :)

-Emily

1 comment:

A and B said...

absolutely love blogotheque's take away shows! Listen to Aloe Blacc's "I need a dollar" it's so good!