Coffee Talk

Saturday, October 11, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, October 11, 2014


Navy, tan and burgundy is one of my favorite color combinations right now.

New season, new bag. Here's a great selection; I especially love the stripped weekender.

This post makes me want to hop on the next transatlantic flight to Paris, even if it's just to wander around the city.

I love staying organized. It's a bonus if your folders, containers and files are pretty to look at as well.

I've been on the hunt for white and navy bedding and I hit the mother load at PB Teen. Here are three duvets that I can't get enough of: one two three. Now I just need you to help me decide which one I love the most. Thoughts?

Remember when I didn't want to eat out this week? Well I've done really well with avoiding the drive thru lane. I can't wait to try this chicken gyro meal next week. Anything with homemade tzatziki on it is a winner in my recipe book!

I always knew that makeup had a shelf life but I'm horrible at remembering when I buy items and never know when to toss them.

I can't wait for cold weather (which I will more than likely have to travel to find) so I can enjoy boots, wool coats and oversized sweaters.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I seriously cannot waaaiiit to start wearing fall clothes! I hope it cools off here in Cali soon because all these blog posts about fall are making me crazy!


I love the first duvet, by the way. It looks kind of nautical!