Do More of What Makes You Happy

Monday, October 27, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport||

Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday is sometimes viewed as the worst day of the week. You have come off the high of the weekend and Friday can't come soon enough. Let's stay positive this start of the week and think about the things that make up our happy list. Bonus points to those of you who veer off your typical Monday routine and make time to do a few of the things that you love and will put a smile on your face. 

1. Leisurely enjoying my morning coffee.

2. Weekends spent visiting old friends. 

3. Having my hair blown out.

4. Saturdays spent in my pajamas. 

5. When trying out a new recipe, not burning it.

6. Exploring a new place.

7. Morning walks on the beach.

8. Snuggling with Dixie.

9. Dessert and coffee.

10. Creating travel itineraries and dreaming up my next great adventure.

5 comments:

Isa said...

awwn beautiful :))

Erika said...

Such a lovely idea! I'm actually not working at the moment, and still my Mondays are stressing me out. I think I am going to do something fun this afternoon, thanks for the inspiration!

Eva said...

Such a good list! I always spend lots of time snuggling my doggy in the morning :) It makes the day so much better. Great way to beat a case of the Mondays.

Megan Thudium said...

Such a great exercise and list! Just a friendly reminder to yourself!

Chelsea said...

Cheers to more happiness!