Jumping in a pile of crunchy leaves while eating a pumpkin dessert

Thursday, October 9, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Thursday, October 9, 2014


It is safe to say that fall is the universal favorite season. The bright colored leaves before they fall off, layers, scarves, boots, warm drinks, apple-cinnamon-pumpkin everything are all at the top of my list. If we're being honest here, I'm most excited for fall because my hair doesn't expand to five times its normal size the moment I step outside. The downside is now it's dark when I wake up and I continue to try to convince myself that my alarm is going off at the wrong time. But you want to know the best part of the season? The holidays are right around the corner. If you are just now planning for Halloween you are months behind. It's time to prepare for Christmas and, if you want to go all out, it's best to stock up for Fourth of July as well. 

My fall bucket list includes:

- Jump in a pile of crunchy leaves

- Stock up on flannel in all colors

- Decorate a pumpkin with glitter

- Make every possible pumpkin dessert

- Expand the traditional Thanksgiving meal

- Find a pumpkin patch and recreate Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin

- Constantly drive with the windows rolled down

- Buy a pumpkin-carmel-apple-cinnamon candle

- Instagram everything in lo-fi to bring out all of the season's colors

What do you look forward to this time of year?

3 comments:

Erika said...

One of my favorite things about fall is plugging in my apple cider scented air fresheners! I'm hoping to make and put up some Halloween decorations this year, too!

Caity @ Where The Heart Is said...

This post is SO Fall, I could read it over and over again with smiles. Pumpkin everything!

Amanda Greer said...

Fall is just not the same since I've moved to Beijing. But my mom just sent me some David's Tea and now I'm able to sip on Pumpkin Cheesecake tea so life is good :)