Friday Favorites: iPhone 4s Cases

Friday, February 28, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Friday, February 28, 2014

iphone-4s-cases
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If you are like me, and are on the two-year phone cycle that has yet to come up for an upgrade, then you know how difficult it is now to find cases for the "late" model iPhones. Thankfully, Rifle Paper has a few left in stock and if you are lucky you can find some Kate Spade New York cases on Ebay. But thank goodness for Etsy.

Now that I am not in school and away from a charger for most of the day, I decided to take a break from my Mophie case. And what a lighter load it is now! 

Which is your favorite? And where are your favorite places to dress your tech? I love Fossil and Kate Spade the most. Is it bad that my motivation to buy a new phone is because I want a new case? 

5 comments:

Chantel Klassen said...

Okay, yeah, these are all awesome! I could never pick just one! Maybe it's a good thing I don't have an iPhone . . .

Megan C. Stroup said...

So pretty! I think I actually almost bought that first one for my sister for Christmas haha. Then I found one at Nordstrom Rack and had to go for the sale. ;)

Jess said...

rifle paper is always a good decision, but so is the nordstrom sale rack!

Jess said...

haha maybe :) i have to limit myself from buying one for every day of the week.

Jess said...

do it! especially if you know you won't be upgrading any time soon.