1. Do you need a reminder not to drive distracted? There is a new movement called "paint your thumb red" and it's just what it sounds. Paint your thumbnail red and that way when you are on your phone behind the wheel, the bright color will remind you to get your eyes back on the road. Don't worry, that text, tweet, or status can wait. Will you participate?
2. Rachel shared the best list of ways to be an awkward American when abroad. I would also add "thinking that all of Europe drives on the 'wrong' side of the road" to that list. And this is why I'm so thankful I was never allowed to drive abroad.
3. There was one of the most well explained Photoshop tutorials to achieve a soft and pretty coloring to your photos featured on Lark and Linen.
4. Add these 9 pancake recipes to your repertoire for brunch. You friends and family will thank you later.
5. Downton Abbey announced that they will be adding new characters to the cast for season five. I don't know whether to be excited or nervous about the addition. Because whenever new charaters come, that means that others will have to go...i.e. be killed off. And I'm still trying to recover from Sybil and Matthew's deaths last season.
6. Did you see Elsie and Emma's recipe for vegan crunch wrap supremes? Avoid the "shame" that everyone talks about (that I don't feel) of eating Taco Bell and make your crunch wrap at home. Plus I imagine that this one will taste even better. And your guacamole won't come out of a silver can...