At Least It Wasn't Oreos

Thursday, November 29, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Thursday, November 29, 2012

You know how at the beginning of every school year you tell yourself that it's going to be different, that you're not going to procrastinate anymore? Totally did that this year. 
And I nailed it. I worked on things before they were due, I read chapters before we discussed them in class, I took online quizzes days before they needed to be turned in.

My desk right now. Full of homework & snacks.

Unfortunately, this only lasted for about the first two weeks of classes... Whoops. So here we are at the end. I successfully put off doing any type of school work over Thanksgiving break (it seemed like a good idea at the time), and now I'm definitely paying the price for doing nothing for a whole week. I blame this on the fact that I've been in school for 15 years of my life. And I've got senioritis soooo bad, but I feel like this is justified because there's only 53 weeks until I graduate. 

The bane of my existence.

Somehow, I've got to find a way to buckle down these last 2 weeks and become motivated to finish this semester. However, this is much easier said than done. Wish Emily, Jess, and I good luck!

*sidenote- I stress-ate an entire bag of baby carrots last night. I mean, at least it wasn't Oreos...


Happy Finals, y'all!



-Samantha 

No comments: