I'm Definitely One of Those

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

You know those annoying people that start playing Christmas music November 1st? 
I'm definitely one of those. I can't help it. The Christmas season just doesn't last long enough for me. I need more time! I've probably played Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" at least 3 times a day for the past 2 weeks. I think it's a shame that Christmas music is usually only played for one month. 

Christmas 2011 with Baby Watzles. We look like little babies.

My top 5 favorite Christmas songs (in no particular order):
1. "It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas" Bing Crosby
2. "White Christmas" The Drifters
3. "Feliz Navidad" Jose Feliciano
4. "Joyeux Noel" Yvette Giraud
5. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" Mariah Carey. Obvs. 

Anndddddd I've also had my Christmas list made for a long time (we're talking 4 months here, people). It's harder to come up with gifts the older you get. I mean, I asked for a stand mixer this year.... I think I'm getting old. So there's that. Also on my Christmas list:

1. Barbour Flyweight Rose Beadnell Jacket in Olive
2. Essie Nail Polish in "Beyond Cozy"
3. KitchenAid 4.5 quart stand mixer
4. Minnetonka Calf Hi 3-layer fringe boot
5. Nike Pro Compression Sports Bra
6. Monogrammed Tervis Tumbler

I'm also asking for a European summer vacation, so we'll see how that goes. Haha. What's your favorite holiday song? I'm always looking to add more!



-Samantha


No comments: