Not an Attractive Pre-Teen

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
 Call me a brat, but I kind of get tired of hearing how thankful people are. You know you do too. Don't pretend like you don't. I especially get annoyed at those people that post something they're thankful for EVERY SINGLE DAY of November. I get it. You're thankful. Cool story, bro.


In order to mix things up, I thought I'd share things that I'm NOT thankful for:
1. The fact that it was so hot yesterday (83 degrees!) that I couldn't wear my new fur vest

I wanted to wear it so bad.

2. I painted my nails on Sunday & they are now terribly chipped
3. How exceptionally pale I am
4. Old home videos of me when I was 9. Woof. I was not an attractive pre-teen
5. Professors that give homework over the holiday. I mean, who even does that...?
6. The mall during the holiday season
7. Facebook

I'm just kidding guys! I have a lot to be thankful for; my family, my friends, school, PARIS. There's kind of a lot. But that list up there still stands (:

So incredibly thankful for this. 

I hope everyone has a safe & wonderful holiday!



-Samantha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, this is such a refreshing post!

However I do wish we celebrated something like Thanksgiving over here.. no one seems to be ever thankful here!

Amy x whatamydidnxt.blogspot.co.uk