front bangs take two

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

College students love free things. 
And by free, I mean when their parents pay for things. 

You learn to live without until you go home. 
Haircuts are one of the things most of us forgo. 

Let me tell you, unless you are traveling Europe, 
four months is way to long to go without a haircut.
Somehow messy parisian hair just doesn't look right in America.

Like Samantha, I had a lot  of few split ends trimmed up
and decided to return to my "zoe deschenel" look.

Before 


After


bangs circa 1995.

-Jess

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, I go to Harding too!
anyway, love the bangs! and your guys' blog. I'm trying to adjust to America after Greece. suckssss.

Stamp in My Passport said...

So excited to find another Harding blogger, especially another one who is also getting over the Europe blues. Too bad we couldn't have program-hopped each semester :)